Prevalis Premier Painting - offers a wide range of painting related services for practically any size project. Having the ability to work with many types of paints and application methods assures your project will be completed on time and with a high level of quality you would expect from a professional painting contractor.
Full service interior painting - Your interior painting process involves quality attention to all stages of the process: planning, color consulting, staging, prep-work, finish-work, clean up, and closing details:
- Large furniture is moved into the center of the room and wraped with new plastic
- Wall and ceiling fixture are removed
- Floors are covered with drop cloths
- Walls are sanded and scuffed
- Any damages, such as holes are caulked with only the finest materials
- Painting is completed only using the finest paints available
- Repaired areas are primed
- Clean up
- Furniture is moved back to original positions
- Wall and ceiling fixtures are replaced
- Floors and carpets are thoroughly vacuumed and swept
- All garbage is removed
- Touch-up paint is labeled and left with the customer
go to top
Full service exterior painting - Of the many reasons to hire Prevalis Premier Painting, none is as important as your complete satisfaction. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional paint job that meets your expectations and protect your investment for years to come.
- Power Washing Your Home - Is used to remove grime, mildew, mold, loose peeling paint and dirt
- Surface Clean Up - Siding, doors, casings and windows are light dusted, and cleaned if necessary to remove dirt. The new paint must adhere and proper preparation will ensure a good job. Any loose paint must be scraped away first before sanding and caulking. Exposed surfaces are thoroughly sanded and dusted off
- Cover Up: We use canvas drop cloths to protect your deck, lawn, outside furniture and driveway.
- Priming: We prime all exposed areas as we go to protect the home before the finish coat(s) are applied. This makes the job ready for painting immediately after drying.
- Repairs: Any boards that need replacing is agreed before starting. We always discuss any wood replacement BEFORE it is completed. You must approve all aspects of the job.
go to top
Decorative walls and ceilings finishes We offer wide range of decorative walls and ceilings finishes. From sponging and rag rolling to premium authentic old world finishes. For more information on variety of our premium decorative finishes please click here.
go to top
Drywall and plaster repair Repairing drywall is one of those projects that can make a huge difference in the value of a home. With so many people taking advantage of the boom in real estate by purchasing, repairing and reselling homes, learning to repair drywall has obvious monetary benefits. We specialize in the repair of accidental damages, water leak & fire damage that may occur in your home. Much of our work involves the repair of cracked and deteriorating drywall. All work is done using only the finest materials. Application of the proper material assures a repair that will provide an accurate finish, and enduring integrity in your home.
go to top
Pressure washing The home is the most common thing that people think about when someone mentions “power washing.” Even “maintenance free” exteriors like vinyl siding will develop unsightly mold and mildew every year or two. House washing is something that you can do for yourself, but you should do so with great care. Slippery soap, water, and ladders together create a serious fall hazard. A qualified power washing contractor will use a special mixture of chemicals and high-tech equipment to clean your home at low powers without water intrusion or damage to your plants. At Prevalis Premier Painting we specialize in all types of power washing from the exterior of your home, decks, gutters, driveways.
go to top
Deck maintenance and sealing Decks are a valuable addition to every home. They provide convenience and cosmetic effects. Decks need to be properly maintained in order to withstand weather and usage related wear and tear. It is a common misconception that wood should "weather" or "season" prior to being protected. Even pressure treated wood requires immediate coating protection. Decks also need to be protected from the rain and sun that cause boards to crack. This can be achieved via the proper application of paints, stains, clear wood preservative and water repellents. With the proper maintenance decks can be a valuable and long lasting exterior addition.
go to top